Sultryhaironline is extremely unprofessional. I have emailed,called and faxed Dwana Pruitt over twenty times, and I still have not received any response from her. I placed an order 30 days ago and she has not responded to me, not once! I placed a large order for several hair extensions for a total of $595.60.

Do not buy from Dwana Pruitt at Sultryhaironline.com or you will get riped off! She will rip you off as she has done with me and does not return any emails except for those who want to purchase, than she takes your money and you wont hear anything back from her!

I will be reporting this to the Better Business Beareu and she will be put out of business. If this has happened to anyone else, please respond so that I can gather the complaints! thank you.

Her email address is

and her address is

Dwana Pruitt

10015 Caldera Canyon Dr.

Houston, TX 77095

Had an Experience with Sultryhaironline?

Comments

I have to thank Sultryhair.com for selling the best hair extensions.They look SO natural and no one can tell that it isn\'t my real hair.

The color match was absolutely PERFECT, and that\'s really impressive. The extensions are surprisingly super easy to maintain as well. My hair looks so much better now with them and I\'m so glad that I got them.

I have already recommended sultryhair.com to everyone.I usually don\'t trust online vendors but your hair extensions are SO great I\'m definitely coming back!

Sorry to hear you were also ripped off my sultryhaironline.Sha, T and Desi, you posted all three identical reviews and used three different names.

Duh! We are not ***, you are the owner of sultryhaironline hiding behind random user names? How *** do you think we as customers really are?

We are very resourceful and picky on who we choose to spend our money on and I will never again spend another penny at sultryhair.com.I agree with the rest of you sultryhaironline sucks!

ooo glad i saw this wont be orderng from Sultry!

Kearney, Missouri, United States #4474

I have purchase many items from Sultry hair online and have never had any problems.I can call and get a live person on the phone M-F with no problem.

I have made orders and received them in 1 business day.

Yet Sultry hair.com which is owned and operated by Aurora Nieves was actually the person I did have a problem with before.Until I found Sultryhaironline.com.

Newhebron, Mississippi, United States #4188

Apparently, this person is with the SultryHair.Com camp!All this person is doing is going to different sites trying to put down their competitors.

It's so obvious that this Aurora lady has SO MANY COMPLAINTS about their business and her practice, that they would try to bring down a reputable company who's name is obviously similar. Stop all the false comments and deal with what is reality!

Just google SULTRYHAIR and see how many bad press that Aurora Naverez owner received!The proof is visible.

Newhebron, Mississippi, United States #4187

Just google SULTRYHAIR and see how many bad press that Aurora Naverez owner receives from MANY consumers in different states!

Not the same person who posts on every site imaginable.The proof is visible.

Newhebron, Mississippi, United States #4186

Apparently, this Ayana person is with the SultryHair.Com camp!All this person is doing is going to different sites trying to put down their competitors.

Newhebron, Mississippi, United States #4185

Mulberry, Arkansas, United States #2089

I am glad I found this complaint.I also purchased some hair extensions totaling $300 over 5 weeks ago.

I have not received my order, nor have I received a response from the Sultryhaironline.com Since dealing with this company and have found out some deragatory things about them.

They steal pictures, website content, and even their domain name from another company.I wish I would have known this before waisting my hard earned money on them.